Do you watch Shrek movies?

shrek - pic from Shrek 3
@newway64 (343)
hi do you watch Shrek movies?i see all Shrek movies .
Yes I have seen all of the Shrek movies. I love them and see them as animated classics. They are a great example of a brilliant animated film, entertaining for the kids and great fun for adults too with plenty of hidden jokes the kids won't understand.
@elitess (5072)
• Ipswich, England
yes i have seen all the 3 parts of shrek + the add-ons... if you haven't already, make a search on the internet for them. My personal favorite of the add-ons is the one where Shrek spends Christmas with all his friends.
@Amber4106 (541)
I have seen all of the Shrek movies. I really hope that they come out with another one. Those are the type of movies that can cheer me up most anytime. Awesome movies, I just hope they keep it up!
@Shawchert (1040)
yeah I saw all the Shrek movies, they are awesome and funny and awesomely funny. I only own Shrek 2 though but hopefully that will change in the future :). My favorite one though is the second one so it makes me happy, I just wish that I can see the first and third one whenever I wanted so that I can go with the storyline, even though I mostly remember what happens...although I have forgotten a few details in the third one.
@anirc750310 (3424)
I guess i see only 2 parts, there is a third part? I don't remember it! I have to check my Dvds! thanks for the reminding !
Yep I have seen them all. I think they are very good. I have a 2 year old son so I can bring him to see all the cartoon films but sometimes it's me that wants to see it more than he does. lol