how can i increase my height as i am 18 yrs old now?

May 15, 2008 1:31pm CST
hey friends ,my current height is 164 cms.i am 18 yrs old and want to increase height there any possibility of growing height.if yes can you please tell me about swimming helpful in increasing the height.friends plzzzzz help me as i am feeling very uncomfortable among my friends due to a short height.i have also added some weight.
5 responses
@sameroad (3180)
• United States
15 May 08
I think thats about 5'4" ? which is kind of short.. are you male or female? if your female i highly doubt you'll get any tall. sorry. women usually won't get taller at that age.. but if your male there is still a chance you could grow some.. males i think can grown till they are around 20?
@edigital (2710)
• United States
15 May 08
Hi - his name denotes he is male - no female !
@xphunt3r (244)
• Nepal
23 Aug 08
At the age of 18, I am 5ft but in this 4 years , my height increases to 6 ft. I am tall in my community. This is because of morning running and timely having meal.
@rjyuggy (102)
• Canada
17 Aug 08
you should take a Gh supplement or Growth Hormone. growth hormone decide how tall you can be!
@rhane7315 (5673)
• Philippines
16 May 08
try some chinese medicine that will help you increase your height. i've heard it from one of my friends that its effective in her. i just don't know what name of chinese medicine is that
@edigital (2710)
• United States
15 May 08
You can ride on bi-cycle each day morning and evening then you can increase your height ! If not work buy one chappal from this is Indian shop and will be very helpful for you!