Eating veggies

Mauritius
Eating vegitables is safe and good for health. Do you agree?
@besthope44 (12146)
I love eating veges it very good for health and i take them regularly
• Egypt
Yes vegetables very useful to us and must be present in all meals daily basically,and should be varied.
@Mirenia (200)
I 100% agree! Of course veggies are good for your health!
@leo321 (214)
yes,i completetly aggre with you,many people like veges very much,veges are healthy,we eat and we can keep our body fit,besides,veges are also tasty,and we would not be cheesed.
@Anne18 (11036)
I 100% agree that eating veggies either cooked or raw are very good for your health. They are so easy to buy, wonderful colours, and you have the choice wether to eat them raw or cooked. They help to keep you nice nad healthy and they look after your body. you can eat as many veggies as you like and never get fat or put on weight longs you don't put anything on them. You can grow any sort of veggies in your garden and growing veggies in pots is very big at the momnent. So even if you only have a small garden oe window sill you can still grow your own veggies
@towongfoo27 (2990)
Eating vegetables is good for you and your health generally. Yet if the vegetabes are grown around pesticides instead of organically and naturaly, then you are still risking your health. I think it is a good rule of thumb to never assume anything is "safe." Appearances are deceiving, and with the news and news reports echoing what the so-called "experts" say is healthy, it makes a person think twice. The information is always changing, I even heard coffee is supposed to make a person smarter. YEt I also hear garlic reay does veyr little for health, besides make a person stink.