ATTENTION My Online Business-Minded Friends (and other myLotters) - PLEASE READ

@trinale (1486)
I just post 3 new entries to my blog that I think many here on myLot will be interested in. The first one is about an online business opporunity I joined over a year ago and completely forgot about it until I was up at 4am cleaning my hard drive. The second post is about a way to get a free autoresponder to manage all your leads. And finally, with the disussion about autoresponders, why tell you about a place where you can get some free leads and provide you with a free ebook to give your prospects as an incentive. The ebook is also brandable, but you probably want to read it first to see if it'll work for you. I hope you find the information useful. You can get to my blog by way of the link on my profile. Cheers, Ed
@underdogtoo (9600)
Blogs are wonderful things and it can be very satisfying to be able to get a blog going. I myself do a little blogging once in a while and it is good when you make a good post. Congratulations on your blog.
@trinale (1486)
Thanks Underdogtoo. What I'm learning is that blogs really come in handy too when replying to discussions. So many people ask the same question and it's nice to be able to just send them to a related blog posts instead of having to type in the answer. Especially when you haven't reached that 500 mark and can't cut and paste! Cheers, Ed
@tombiz (2039)
Where can I see your blog? I am interested to know more about the free autoresponder.