How would you describe a good mother?

I want to hear how people decribe a good mother. I want to make up my time as a mother to my 3 kids so that someday I could hear them say the same description of a good mother like others said about their mother. It is really nice to hear some other opinions on what a good mother means to them. I want to hear all ages of how they describe their mother as being good. What I can say about my mother is that she is very supportive with me. I don't hear her blame when something is wrong. She would just said, We will do somthing about it. I know you can make it. Oh!! what an encouragement. What about you? I hope to hear more insights of what a good mother is to you. I know it is not easy to be a mother.
A good mother is kind, but strict. She is responsible and she can sacrifice everything for her children. You may not see her efforts, but she does so everyday silently. She never expects your return. This is just her nature to do so for you. I love China
Oh!! I hope I have done that to my kids. Lots of sacrifice for their sake. Never expects in return. But sometimes, I told them to be good because I am sacrificing too much for their own good and they should pay me back by being good children. am I expecting a return? well, I jusrt want them to be good to compensat4e my hard work for them. Thanks for the idea.
You have a right requirement Since you have sacrificed a lot for them, it's better for them to be good children
@keizy06 (129)
You have a wonderful post friend...! i wish i could post some here but what i will do is gather info here only... i cant share any, for i dont have anything in minds... all i know is ILOVE MY KIDDOS and that's it... i have kids also and this post will give me info on how to become one of the Best Mom in the World ;)
Oh yes! I love this site here because we could learn about many things from others, through their personal experience on doing things, relationship,parenting and many other ares. Just hang on to this site, and you will learn how to share and to gather some insights from others. Cheers!!