"Missed Call" what is your opinion??

Missed Call - Missed call..
What is your opinion about the "Missed Call"?? Do you have any experience? Do you think that the missed call concept is right..? Where should we can apply this concept..? Actually, if any of two can get the connection, out of which If you call from one number to another number is free of cost, at this situation, in secondary number can give the missed call to the primary number, in turn the primary number can make the call to the secondary number at free of cost. at this point of time missed call is the right way. If you are met with an accident, you are giving the missed call to the police station, or emergency service is foolishness.. i just give two types of example.. you can post your opinion about the Missed call.. and share the moments which you have come across by way of missed call.
@underdogtoo (9599)
I'm not sure I understand this concept and how it comes about. Maybe I should read up some more about it. I did a search and I came up with a number of things which seems not to be related to the topic at hand.