Cheats never prosper...

If someone cheated on you would you forgive and take them back or do you think that once they have done it once they will not change their ways?Have you ever cheated on anyone else and if so did you feel guilty about it?
this would make me look bad however, i don't forgive and forget especially on thess matters. it's one thing to be forgiving, and being a fool on the other. if someone cheated on me, chances are they're gonna do it again so i'll just have to let him go. :) this is one lesson in life that i had to learn the hard way :(
Jannijanni - I have to say I agree with you - I too have learn;t this lesson the hard way. I think once the trust has gone out of a relationship it is near on impossible to get it back.
indeed,..so they key here is to love yourself more. if the situation aggravates you, just let go. no one deserves to be treated like trash :)
Once a cheat. THey always cheat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They have no respect for them selves . let alone you. I know you have respect for yourself . So why let him hurt you some more? your better then that.
@ceej310 (121)
ive been cheated on before, several times actually... the last one was with a girl who couldn't speak the same language as him. i have no idea how they hit it off but they did. what was so painful about that experience is that him and i started a business even after our relationship and here's the most hurtful part -- i would see the girl with him, in meetings, etc. we left the country for a business trip where i didn't see the point of myself being there. i told him straight up in an argument that we had, "at first, i didn't see the point of my being here, but now i'm starting to realize the purpose in all this, its to get over you!" he was shocked and i bet my life on it that he never thought he would hear something like that from me. i was so proud of that moment. he tried to ask me back after that, but from there, i moved on. its been two years now and i still get emails and text messages from him. even though he's hurt me like no else has before, he will always have a special place in my heart. but then again life goes on....
@chiyosan (30204)
i have never cheated on anyone, i repel the idea. i have never been cheated too.... i guess i am lucky my past bfs have never cheated on me. i dont deserve it anyway... i love life, people and i try to live as righteous as possible and if one person cheats, i think he is always a cheater. they rarely change....