Show Me Tell Me!

@Rosekitty (19438)
San Marcos, Texas
Hello everyone..It’s show and tell time. What are you going to show and tell me today? Anything exciting? Anything Showing..LOL
@maddysmommy (16235)
Yes too much showing at the moment LOL I've put weight on since our last trip and have started walking again - today infact and feel good but a little sore. Thats all I have to share with you today LOL
rotflmao Nope Rose nothing exciting, quiet Saturday night and I am thinking Sunday will be just as well :))))) I have a couple of movies I want to see today so I suppose I could show you those :))) I am going to watch Elisabeth and re-watch The other Boleyn Girl, such a good movie.... Oh yeah and HBO's movie Recount... LMAo that is if I get off the computer long enough to see the shows!
@pyewacket (44036)
Hello there Rosekitty...my typing might be a bit weird...Kissy has suddenly decided to be very affectionate and is rubbing herself all over me and even taking love nips on my arms...think she is a bit peeved that I haven't added her yet to my novel that I'm writing about and so far its all about Pyewacket so she wants her equal time attention from me Oh and as far as my novel writing coming along...have 44 pages typed up already..yahooo...about to leave here soon to write some more
ye! there is a great news u will be excited , my new movie has now just released . so u r invited to watch. mail me daljohn4@gmail.com for more details ...waiting for ur mail