The best?

@Olonam (870)
Is Pizza Hut the best Pizza place you've visited? I'm not really sure if Pizza Hut is my best Pizza place. What about you?
@ryuvinta (153)
i think that pizza hut is the best place that serve pizza in my place. many places that serves pizza at my town, but the taste is not as delicious as pizza hut. so i dont want to try another place that serve pizza except pizza hut. because except pizza, you can find another delicious food
@shell94 (990)
It is the best we have where we live. My hubby and I both love it... The crust is to die for whether it be thick or thin. They have an awesome variety of toppings to choose from as well. They will be the best in our eyes for many years to come I am certain about this. The place that ever does better than them would have to be absolutely phenomenal in our opinion!!!!
@Blondie2222 (22211)
I think Pizza hut is my 2nd best pizza place in my town. I love pizza hut cuz they have good pizza and I also love their Cinnamon/bread sticks. Their sooo yummy! I haven't had pizza hut in a long time. Think I might order from there this week at work for one of my lunches! Sounds good 2 me !
@hellcowboy (7383)
In my opinion Pizza Hut is one of the best pizza places in the world,because I love their pizza sauce,and I think they have the best bread sticks the only pizza place I like better than Pizza Hut is Little Caesers but I seem to eat Pizza Hut pizza more often then Little Caesers.
@nicholejade (2430)
Pizza Hut is up there in my books but not really. I perfer Gondola and Green Pepper Pizzeria way better than Pizza Hut. With Gondola we get some great deals and more bang for your buck. Green Pepper is the same way. The way they load the pizza is just unbeleivable.