Is this funny?

This is funny, right? http://youvebeenleftbehind.org/ It sends emails out to the friends and family who are not Christians trying to convert "one last time"... 6 days after the Rapture.... (funny not because of the services they provide, but because it costs $40 a year...lol)
@myklj999 (26217)
• Olney, Illinois
It's only $40 for the first year. The cost is $40 for the first year. Re-subscription will be reduced as the number of subscribers increases. I just don't know what I think. After going through the web-site, I'm still just going "huh?"
lol! my bad...
@Henjin (81)
• South Africa
What I want to know is why anyone needs to be told that the rapture has happened, or will so few people actually ascend to heaven that people need to be told that the rapture has happened? :D
@Ravenladyj (22937)
ROFLMFAO $40 yr omg do some ppl have no flipping shame...LOL I think its funny not only because of the annual charge but also because its pathetic..whats sad is there are ppl out there who WILL fall for it