triond, squidoo, etc. share your experiences

@gabrifvg (167)
Italy
Content has become one of the biggest markets on the internet. any search engine will give you thousands of pages and websites with tips, plans, and advice on how to boost your e-earnings, all connected to the creation of new content. Looks like anyones opinion has become more valuable than gold. I've spent a few nights trying to find some conclusive information on these ways to earn money, and my attention was captured mainly by websites, like Mylot, that pay you to contribute to the community with opinions, articles, letters, etc. Websites like triond, squidoo, and many other communities like these. has any of you ever seriously tried them out? do you have an experience about these websites you would like to share? have you cashed that consistent check so many people are dreaming about? Let us know about it, you can never know too much when it comes to investing your time...
@sush123 (211)
i have tried only mylot i dont have experience on other site but if you have join those site can you tell me are these sites like mylot i have seen these site but these sites looks differnt in terms of working style pls help me if you find really something genuin source for earning.