arrogant dad

United States
June 10, 2008 1:06pm CST
I have 2 teenage boys. One lives with me the other with his dad. my sons talk to eachother everyday. my son that lives with me had a fight with his dad. Now he refuses to let him see his borther. so what do you do. Is it not the parents resposiability to have contact with the child? The child should not have to make everything better right?
1 response
@Elixiress (3893)
10 Jun 08
I may have read it wrong, but to me it sounds as though the father is banning one child from seeing the other and that is really unfair, just because of his difference which one of his children, he should not inflict this on the other child. Actually in my opinion he should be a big man and say sorry to the child that he had the fight with.