money problems

well, i guess all of us have money problems, especially with the rising prices of all commodities...but in the midst of all these, i am asking the Lord how i can be different. i don't want to join the masses that are getting depressed with all the rising costs, except incomes. I want to be used by God to encourage people, even in these tough times. we have all experienced tough times at one point or another. but thank God, we still have hope. we still have managed to survive. i pray that whoever reads this piece will find encouragement amidst all the trials that we are facing. God bless you all! :)
@Jemina (5783)
Wow, you've got a good perspective, my friend. You have a noble inspiration--to be used by God to encourage people...I am already encouraged and inspired. It's really nice if we find peace amidst these turmoils around us. Really there is not much we can do but to relax. We are in God's hand!
@ellie333 (21029)
Hi you and I both know that there is so much more to life than material things and maybe the struggles everyone is facing right now is to teach this and to learn to live with less and become more humble. Everything happens for a reason, go with it, trust in God and all will be revealed. God bless. Ellie :D
@poohgal (6848)
Hi there. I always believe in positive thinking. I believe positive begets positive. The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible. So if we think positive, nothing is impossible. :) Also, Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Love more, and all good things will be yours. I am sure we can survive so long as we believe. God bless you too!