How can you tell your partner is able to change?

@Mythel (157)
There are many ways , and it's important to understand them.Asking if an individual can change means asking what an individual needs to change.One person might simply need to be asked.Other people need other things. For me you have to know some things that is important to your relationship.You have to make your partner fell that you are caring for him. Knowing you care. A lot of people need the sense that you really care about what you're asking for. you're probably surprised at this. How can she or he know you care if the two of you have done nothing but fight about this for years? I know it's a fact that people can spend decades yelling and crying and fighting over an issue and their partner will stay in all honesty, " I never really knew how much it mattered to you. So before you can say your partner can't change, you've got to make sure your partner know how much the issue matters to you, not based on your thinking he should know, but based on his/her proving he does know. Ask him/her on scale of 1-10 how important do you think this is to me? If he/she doesn't say 10, you know he doesn't know how important it really is to you.Do you agree with me? do you have more ideas? share it with us! thank you in advance!
@Cannonball (3635)
• France
I agree with you if we wanna involve in a relationship the first important thing is to know if our own partner is really sharing and caring for us then whatever happens it won't finish with regrets,I mean the regrets to have a fake relationship. We can change who we are but not what we are. I mean we all have our own experience and background which made our personality and made what we are. However,to find a better partner can make us acting differently,can make us growing up.
@Mythel (157)
Thank you for that response. Yes you're right that one of the most important part of relationship is knowing if your partner really care for you whatever happens.To find a good partner you must be a good partner too, I mean in order to find a good lover you must also be a good a lover you're looking for. If you're looking for a caring and sweet person you may also be that caring and sweet person.be a good example for your partner. never show negative attitude that is opposite to what you really want in your life.
• France
This is true, It's always better to respect your own beliefs to be able to reach your dreams.