Which Season U Like Most??? Summer/Rainy/Winter?

@nmrakesh (172)
Summer Rainy Winter .................................................. I like Winter.....
@tarachand (3895)
Depends on the association - if you associate a season with love then-- Winter, Gives me an opportunity to cuddle and hold and then that ultimately leads to great love. though we have been married for 25 years, three kids and love each other a lot, we just can't seem to get enough of each other-so winter it is. The next best would be monsoon in a hill-station, say OOty, or Mussorie, or Nainital, or Manali, or Kodai or Yercaud. Making love while the rain is falling outside, the smell of the earth, that's great.
Oh, I love Fall and Winter:) The air feels so crisp and clean, the leaves change and are brilliant and vibrant and then fall to the ground and cover it with their colors. I love the fires we build outside and sit near to stay warm while the cool moon and stars spread out above us;) It's the time of year that makes me feel warm and cozy and when I feel it I get all the more excited for the hoilday season to come!
fall - fall colors
My favorite season is Fall because of all the pretty colors of the trees. I also love the cool crisp air that the fall brings.