For all lap top users? What kind of laptop will I need..?

@cream97 (29169)
I am planning on getting a laptop very soon. I need to know, what all I need to have that comes with it. What other components are needed in order for me to be on the Internet. I just want a basic laptop. One that allows me to surf the Internet, check my email.. Just simple things.. What type of laptop will I need..? What all do I have to buy for the laptop to perform like it should. What are all the accessories that I need for a laptop?
• Galati, Romania
Now if you want to just surf the internet and do the basic stuff, all the laptops can help you out there :) But if you are working on programs or playing casual games you need something much better. I recommend you a laptop that will definitely help you a lot in your daily routine. . This laptop is so good for what are you doing every day.Intel processors are the best, never go for AMD because they are heating so bad that you can fry some eggs on it :D. Intel processors are heating but not so much and they are more durable than AMDs. 4GB of RAM is enough for your basic stuff there, and the SSD is there for you to launch so fast your laptop and not to wait so long for it to be open :). Operating system can be changed, SSD can be changed , RAMs can be changed if you want some upgrades :)
Amazon.com: Dell Latitude E6430s Premium 14.1 Inch Business High Performace Laptop (Intel Core i5 up to 3.3GHz, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Wifi, Webcam, Bluetooth, Windows 7 Professional) (Certified Refurbished): Computers & Accessories
@bombshell (11266)
the best laptop ever is SONY.try it and you will never regret it i can guarantee you.
@moejun (75)
first, you have to consider what you're going to use it for. if it's for everyday tasks like typing and simply surfing the web, then a simple core 2 laptop with 1-2 gb memory will do. onboard video is ok if you don't plan to use it for gaming. another important thing is wireless connectivity. make sure that your laptop has a wlan, (wifi) wifi g will suffice but it's better if it has wifi n as this is the latest trend in wireless connectivity. bluetooth will also come in handy if you want to connect and sync your pda or phone while on the go. if your'e into gaming then make sure that your lappy has a dedicated video card with at least 128 mb of vram. also, the number of cells in the battery has to be considered. more than 6 cells is good. what brand should you get? it really doesn't matter that much to me. what's important is you should take care of your laptop, making sure that it doesn't fall or get wet.