Give me an advice

June 17, 2008 1:01am CST
I am very confused in these days because of my personal dissensions. I need a way to be shown by someone I live in Pakistan and belong to a middle-class family. My father is a retired govt. officer. Right now, I am doing MBA from a respectable university. I yet started MBA but now I lack money and to continue my course I need to submit my fees next month. My father decides to take the Loan from local bank, But I don't want to stake my parents assets, because to get the Loan, my father has to mortgage our house. In this regards, I decided myself to stop MBA for a specific period of time and start doing a JOB along with a business to fetch enough income as quick as I can. Please advice. Regards
1 response
@Asavari (55)
• India
17 Jun 08
Dear Friend,U have taken a right decision and the voice of our conscience guide us always towards the right path.After wards u can continue ur study.If u continue ur course now after mortgaging ur house ,u will not be able to concentrate in ur study as u would be studing under tension,so it would be difficult to score good result in ur exams !To live independantly give us so much confidence in life that it helps positively to achieve a successful career !So u dontget confused with urself ,ur decision is good !!!!!!!God bless u !!!
• Pakistan
18 Jun 08
Thank you very much for good advice and I appreciate it but you should also keep it in your mind that I may loose very approperiate time because this is my age to complete an acedemic qualification, later on, It might be possible that I could not continue my studies for specific severe conditions.