Hotels

When you go abroad do you prefer to stay in really large hotels that have everything provided on site for you so you don't even need to leave the complex or do you prefer small intimate hotels where they know every guest by name and most of the entertainment would be by yourself finding it outside of the resort? For me I like a bit of both so sometimes I prefer to just get away for a week or two of sun and just sunbathe and know that everything is on hand with activities there if I want them and read a good book and have time to myslef where as other times I like to go away and then be out exploring everywhere and am hardly ever in the hotel. So which do you prefer and why?
@longbangod (1791)
I only got the chance to stay in a hotel when I go home for vacation. Normally I need to stay in one place for 1 or 2 days before I could continue my travel to my home place. I used to stay in a middle class hotel where I find it affordable and accessible too. I like to stay in the hotel also to get some good rest, I seldom go outside.
Thanks for your comment - yea sometimes it's just nice to have a place to rest at! x