What is Best Country to Visit?

@ronslove (481)
I would like to visit in another country someday. I have Egypt in mind. Maybe there are many beautiful countries that are rich in history.What country do you think is the best to visit?
@wildplace (154)
Egypt of course with his pyramids. Great Britain and Ireland with the wonderful buildings and the great lakes. French and Italy because I like the Provence. And Germany because it is not only Oktoberfest.
@ronslove (481)
Thank you for sharing your ideas. I like the classi buildings in Europe. Looks elegant.
Yes me too. May be South America with its Maya culture would be a ncie place to visit too.
@ronslove (481)
I've heard about Mayans many years ago but I never paid attention to it.Maybe, this is the time I'll have to know all about it.
@maximax8 (27048)
Italy is rich in history with the ancient cities of Rome, Florence and Venice. My older son is fascinated by history and he would like to see Carthage in Tunisia. Yes, the pyramids in Egypt are another sight he would love to see. I think the it is fascinating to explore the Mayan World in Central America and I have climbed the Mayan temples in Guatemala, Mexico and Belize. I haven't yet been but I would love to go to Machu Picchu in Peru.
wow europe zone... everybody wants to go there... See how "the cinderela story" comes to life... the castle, people, culture, monarchy and modernization grow up together...
When it comes to countries that I would like to visit, I have a lot in mind. Among them are India, California, Jerusalem, Thailand, Singapore and Hong Kong. But before touring them, I would still like to tour my own country and become familiar with it first. There are indeed a lot of beautiful places here in the Philippines that is worth dying for.
@ronslove (481)
Touring Philippines of course is part of the plan. I just don't when can I visit all the cities of the PHilippines (too ambitios eh?). Maybe, i'll just visit beautiful tourist spots. I'll make blog out of it and make money. heheh
id love also to travel ather countries like, US, and singapore. but for now i can only afford to visit beaches at the philippines and its enough for me
so how do you think for traveling to indonesia? coz there are many tropical island with the famoust island Bali... do you interesting or not?