continuous learner

July 5, 2008 6:51pm CST
As a teacher you are a continuous learner. But after you have taken all your special education courses, what are good courses to continue to take?
1 response
9 Aug 08
You can also take part in professional development courses, which can widen the width of your understanding of your teaching skills. Outside of your job, you could go for a Masters Degree part time, if you desire, and then even a PHD. This, of course, depends on the time that you have spare and the time you are prepared to commit to your studies.