What is with your avatar?

My avatar here is the picture of my third granddaughter. Isn't she cute? She is the daughter of my second son. All in all, I have 5 grandchildren. I've decided to put up her picture as my avatar, coz I really miss her. I am in the U.S. and she is in the Philippines. So, whenever I do mylot, I will always see her. How about you my fellow mylotters, what is the story behind your avatar? Happy mylotting to all!
@dhangski (3194)
I've posted my real picture as my avatar. I want my friends to know the real me and not hide with pictures of other people or cartoon characters. I have nothing to hide. About your avatar sis, well baby Marly is really cute in her pic here. She sure really knows how to project infront of cameras. LOL. Keep posting my dear sis. HUGZ.
Thanks sis. You're definitely right. You have nothing to hide. I know you're an honest person. LOL. Take care.
@dhangski (3194)
Thanks for the pencil mark. Keep posting. HUGZ!
@anirc750310 (3424)
No story . Me and my son ! just like that. I like to be seen and not hide beside some symbolic pictures or even worst hide on somebody else's picture. I am cute too, am I ? See u!
I agree with you. In fact, I am planning of changing my avatar so my friends will see the real me. I guess I'll have to sort my best pictures for this. LOL. Thanks for responding.
Your picture is meaningful for you and you cherish your grand daughter so I guess for your is the perfect avatar! I did not meant to say you hide after someone else picture. You can leave it like that, the innocence of a child is the best! thanks!
@saverio (402)
My avatar is a pic from my favorite childhood serial ninja robots.It is a amine which i used to see without fail as a child.But the problem is that it doesnt come anymore plus no where available on the net to download....!!!