Samsung phones

I have only ever had samsung cell phone. I have had a prolem with everyone I have owned, they never last the full contract which is 3 years, and this is causing me a headache. I was wondering if anyone else has had a problem with samsung phones, or if they have a cell phone they have never had a problem with.
@sk66rc (4261)
That's funny because I personally had bad experiences with just about every brand of phones I've had since they turned digital phones... Only time I really didn't have any problems was when I had gotten analog phones... Each time I changed my cell. phone carrier, I had some sort of problem with my first choice... It wasn't after 2nd or even 3rd choice of phones that I didn't have problems... Now that I've changed my phone carrier back to T-Mobile, I've decided to go with Blackberry... Very first one on first day, I had some problems, they swapped it out, then had problems again, then with the 3rd one, I haven't had problem so far which has been about 2 months... If this is anything like other times, I shouldn't have any problems with it till the last day of my contract... Generally speaking, I think Samsung phones are pretty decent phones... I'm sorry to hear you're having bad lucks with them... I do hear good things about Nokia phones & I have used them myself, other than minor glitches, I tend to agree...
@rosekiss (30260)
• Eugene, Oregon
Samsung phones have come a long way, as now there are smartphones. I happen to have a Samsung Galaxy S3, and it is a fabulous phone, with lots of features. It has a fast processor, which is ideal for browsing the internet, and I even use it periodically, to post in here. It doeas a very good job of posting in here as well. Technology has come a long way, and it is hard to keep up with it at times. It really is amazing how fast technology changes, and phones, become better and better. Take care, ahave a very good day.