Unwind

if and when i have a problem,i just simply go to the beach or seashore just to unwind. because for me the beach is a peaceful place and a perfect place to unwind and wash up your problems. and i always relate it to the story of the "Foot Prints in the sand" where in terms of problems and struggles GOD carry us along...
@alkurishy (2069)
• Iraq
You talk as what I feel exactly, I feel the same when I go to the beach it makes me clear my mind and help me to start again, it is just like making restart to your mind and your life.
@DonnaLawson (4032)
You are so very right.. I have always felt this way about the beach and the ocean.. When you see the ocean, you can almost see God and the beauty that he created.. I am so glad that you can go when you need to feel at peace with yourself and to unwind and put life in perspective.. It is so easy at he beach to watch the waves wash away all of your problems, so you can start anew. Have a great day..