how are u going to surprise ur bf on his bday!

@joyines (239)
Singapore
girls please help me...my bf bday is coming in few months time. this will be our first time to celebrate his bday together since i just accepted him. i want it to b special,cute or romantic. until now im still thinking how to surprise him and i want to plan for it as early as possible.last april he was the 1 who prepared for my bday and it was really great. i want to make him happy and his bday memorable. any suggestions?
Make him his favorites for dinner and a cake with his name on it. Keep it simple, and buy him something like a dvd, videogame, book with a card either made or bought. Be extra affectionate and I'm sure your boyfriend will be happy just spending the day with you.
@raynejasper (2326)
..oh.. maybe you ahve to check first his favorites.. or do you know something that he likes most but can't afford at the moment? or you know some place where he wants to go but he can't find time..? or you can watch movie first with his favorite actors/actresses, then go to a place where you could serve his favorite foods.. prepare also your gift which you think he will always remember.. Enjoy the night..