Electronic chipping.

@alpha7 (1910)
France
Elctronic chipping into animals is getting popular this days. It makes it easy to find an animal if its lost or something. Do you think this will have an effect on those animals in the near furture.
@CharRay7 (1549)
Hi and Welcome to MyLot! I think it will have a great effect on animals in the future. All but one of my 5 dogs have micro chips. The one, Fritz, doesn't because we never seemed to get it done but he never leaves my side ever!! He is my velcro dog. The other dogs have run out the front door on occasion running around the neighborhood thinking it was a great time. I have tags on each of the dogs, but even if they somehow lose the collar, they can be scanned by our local animal shelter and it will tell them that the dog is mine. I also think it's important if someone steals your dog, you find it but they refuse to give it back and swear it's theirs. You can have it scanned and identify that it is indeed your dog. Have a great evening and I hope you come to love MyLot as much as I do! Char
@amigula (120)
well please dont to this its a cruelity moreover we can take care of them without that also
@valeria1 (2723)
I have a cat with a chip that was put on him long ago and I do not see any effect at all.