Daughters FIRST birthday any ideas help

My daughter is turning 1 in September. I would like to do something unique. All my friends threw a party in a restaurant for their kids on their first birthday. Does anyone have any cool ideas. I also need ideas for the party bags for the kids. The problem is there are 10 kids and they are all different ages from 1 to 13. Please help. THanks in advance.
@neildc (17254)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
The only thing I can give you is do the party elsewhere but not in a restaurant. If you have enough space at the yard, that would be better. Another one is in a park. But not in a restau. KEEP SMILING = NEIL
@cher913 (25890)
well since first birthday parties are mostly for the parents, i would think going to a nice restaraunt would be great - if there are other kids involved, what about going to a place like chuckie cheese? as for goodie bags, i would hit a dollar store - you can find great things there. also claires have 10 for 10 sometimes if the teenager is a girl. best of luck!