I love coffee...

@ellavila (149)
Coffee has been my source of energy, yeah, you may call it as coffee-dependent but one of the things I used to carry inside my bag aside from cellphones and make-ups not to mention the money, I used to carry 5 packs of 3 in 1 coffee in my bag and when I arrived at work, I will picki my mug and start my day from that aromatic routine.
@lilaclady (28240)
I love coffee too but I am mainly a tea drinker as I only allow myself one cup of coffee a day...I have never heard of 3 in 1 coffee, but it sounds interesting if you can carry it with you...like a rescue kit...
@eveeee (659)
Hi fellow coffee addicts. I wake up and put the kettle on and then make cup number 1. I try to get another in before I leave for work. I know I definitely drink too much, and yes I am addicted to it I suppose, but its the taste I think and not the caffeine. This was pointed out to me before about the amount I drink so I bought decaff coffee for a while, and just has a 'proper' one first thing to wake up. It was supposed to make me cut down, but it didn't work and I found myself drinking just as much as normal. So glad to meet some other coffee addicts on here. :)
@jonesy123 (3950)
Ah, another coffee addict. I can't start my day without my coffee. Even my kids know they need to get coffee in me before they can get me to go anywhere or do anything. I just need that little pick-me up;)