What was the thing that you missed the most after you had grown up?

@yenwie84 (1345)
Malaysia
I missed the good old days when I was studied at high school. I did not need to worry about anything, I just needed to study during exams. Other than that, I played hard. Now everything has changed. After I have started to work, I need to worry so many things in my life. Work stress,performance,impression in front of boss,relationship between colleagues and so forth. I need to plan my own financial,career and future. I could never return to the time where I could play hard with friends freely. How about you? What was the thing you missed the most after you had grown up? Please give comments,thanks.
@reckon21 (3487)
[b]The carefree attitude and the innocence that is lost. As you become older you realize that you can never go back to the past. I wish i was young again. Less worries, less responsibility and more time for my self.[/b]