How do you feel about your boss?

Do you like your boss or hate them. Every worker/ employee dreads a cruel and unreasonable boss because one's performance at work will surely be affected by this factor. I think a worker even how efficient he/she can be will still lose the motivation to do his/her best if the boss is not likeable. I used to have a boss who is like a monster. he will fire or suspend employees if he wants to without any good reason and he is so arrogant that we would sometimes have hour-long meetings just so he can brag about his questionable achievements. he also doesn't give the right benefits to employees and say bad things about the workers behind their backs. i resigned from that job after two months of getting hired. Right now, his business doesn't exist anymore. Personally my present boss is okay, he is fair and strict at the same time. he guides all the employees in their job and make sure that they are growing as an employee, gives the right benefits and always listen to our suggestions and feedbacks. he can also make you feel that he is really concern with the welfare of all employees. i have been in his company for three years already
@Mat_keane (236)
YUp, i'm really like my boss. My boss very understanding. I'm happy working with my boss. My boss also very sporting and make me just friend.
@jammyt (2824)
I have been with my company for 7 years now and I have had 4 bosses already. The one we have now has been with us for two years already. I love her because not only is she a good boss to us, she i also a friend who shows concern, care and compassion. She is not so strict, she is lenient in fact and gives in to all our requests, but when it comes to work, she makes sure that we deliver according to her standards. She is very understanding and would always ask us how we are doing, both professionally and personally. Through the years, she has developed a unique friendship with her staff and is doing a wonderful job with the department.