Do you dare to achieve?

@raydene (9875)
I at times haven't dared but at other times I've surprised myself! What about you? xoxoxoxoxox Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly. - Robert F. Kennedy
@faith210 (11233)
Hi raydene! Oh, I have dared to achieve and some of those times I have achieved what I have been aspiring for and other times, I failed. But those failures really made a great impact on my life. They hurt! Yikes! Can't say that I am a 100% risk taker, I do take risks but most of the times, I don't especially when the odds seem to be too great. Take care and God Bless!
Yes, i'll do anything. Sometimes i got tired, I am only human and when i fail I will got hurt but there are times I dare myself just to try my energy on achieving something for a short term goal. But that is sometimes. Maybe in the future i will be needing someone to push me hard to achieve something I really wanted in life.
@royal52gens (5380)
Yes, I have been able to achieve my goals. I do have to take steps to keep my goals in front of me. I will post a picture on the refrigerator or use a picture as a bookmark. If I work towards it step by step, I will get there.