lets play the clean up game on mylot

i know i have some discussions that have no reponses and to be honest i like to give best responses etc and get them cleaned up. ok this is how this works. the first person that responds goes into my discussions with no response and gives a response. then the next person goes into yours and gives a reponse etc etc. after you have went in and done it just write in this discussion that you helped clean up and your thoughts on it. it could really help alot of us. we all have some that no one ever said anything to i am sure. i have like 9 i think. please help. we can all do this and it just helps us all.
@kimbers867 (2540)
Well I found one searching through myklj999's discussions. It was tough but persistence paid off! Great discussion, thanks for thinking of it!
@myklj999 (19703)
I saw that one pop up a couple minutes ago. I'd forgotten all about it; you must've really had to dig for it. Thank you.
• Denmark
hey i digged too but found none, ow well i will dig more:P
@myklj999 (19703)
It would be simpler if you copied the links to the discussions so we didn't have to dig forever, but I'll go look.
@myklj999 (19703)
I responded on this one for you... i need a small loan really bad I don't think I have any 0 response at the moment, but I'm always glad to help a fellow myLotter when I can.
I found one of yours! It took a little bit of work but I found one! I'm not a quitter.
@heartonfire (4131)
• Denmark
I didn't quite understand what you mean,but if I can help by responding to this,then I happily do so... I always check out the discussions with no responses area, just to help people get their discussions back on track..and it is also nicer to be the first one giving a response,because it will be noticed and it will make a difference,instead of giving a response among other 50 or so,and it will be ignored... I have some discussions with no or few responses too, but not many people bother to check out my profile.. And I also have like 30 pages of good discussions People are mostly shallow :(