why people are like this? so sad...

it is disheartening to see someone mocking on someone..this really breaks my heart...particularly in job...i am in the call center industry and not everyone likes what i am doing everyday, they feel like i am nuisance or anything, but like other job i am just doing what is expected of me... everyone is entitled for opinion but not to the extend that on mocking on someone...we are doing our job and i cant figure how hard it is to udnerstand..we have procedures like other jobs that we need to follow round the clock.. if someone (customer) told me that find another job or quit, i ask them in a good manner sometime that if i do will they hire me or provide my needs that this job is giving to me?... my point? whatever job we are into, be responsible and be proud but never criticize someone's job becoz for sure we dont know better than that person.. just a thought..thnks
@Cannonball (3635)
• France
I agree with you on this one but i can tell you from my own experience that sometimes it's better to let people talk,on a day or another they will understand it can be hurtful to say bad things about somebody else,especially we don't know. Just be yourself and never forget how good you are
yeah i will be sure to remmber that thnkd for being a friend chris!
• France
I'm happy to know you too