I'm too lazy to work these past few days...

I have this absenteeism since I started working last June. I wonder if I'm being too lazy but I couldn't help it! Maybe because of tiredness... I work 11 hours a day with a two 15-minute break. I teach kids from grades 1-6. A regular teacher in our school has only 7 preparations each, but I have 13. Or maybe because the school gives me a less than minimum salary. My hubby is against my decision to accept this job because according to hi, the salary is really toooooo low for an educator like me. He always convinces me to teach in the public school wherein the salary is thrice as what I am receiving right now. He wants me to quit the job since I don't have a contract with the school and that my health is suffering... Nobody is taking care of the kids as well. When I told the principal about it, she tells me to just hire a babysitter. But that would cost much and I would have to ask for my husband for money since my salary wont be enough to have one. She also told me that I would be leaving the poor pupils... Well, I've been absent for a few days and I am actually shy to face the principal because of that... They might think I'm too lazy to work.. what would you suggest? im kinda confused...
@Blondie2222 (21399)
That's how I feel. I'm 2 lazy to work too but yet here I am sitting at work. It's really boring today too we aren ot that busy which sucks.