What kind of person are you? Visual? Auditory? Feeler?

Philippines
August 2, 2008 10:02am CST
They say that there are 3 kinds of people. Visual who describes what they say. Another one is Auditory who loves to speak and be heard. The third one is feeler, who most of the time are overly sensitive and would like to express more on feelings rather than through words. What kind are you.
3 responses
@underkcat (134)
• Philippines
2 Aug 08
I'm more of a feeler.. I'm definitely not an auditory person.. because I'm deaf.. :P
1 person likes this
• Romania
2 Aug 08
i am 90% a feeler if i say something ,like a story i like the other one to feel not just hear. The rest of 10% i am a auditory person,cause if i say something i want someone to hear ,i don't like to speek in vane
@diutay (1315)
• Philippines
3 Aug 08
I'm one of those touchy-feely persons but I am also visual. I guess we have to develop all these and create a balance.