Royal families.

@alpha7 (1910)
France
Love, they say is in the eyes of the beholder,if you see someone you like and will like to live your life with,do you consider the fact that he or she is not a member of the Royal family? What do you think of people from royal families getting married out of the royal family?Is it a taboo for those people.
@xfahctor (14126)
• Lancaster, New Hampshire
I live in the U.S and we don't recognize royalty here. In fact, u.s. citizens are forbidden to hold titles of nobility. I don't give them much thought really. I guess it depends on where you sit. I have heard people in canada refer to the queen as "the worlds biggest welfare bum". Seems to me that there is a great deal of burden in addition to the benifits of being royalty. your expected to act, talk and live a certain way. I like being just an average guy.
@alpha7 (1910)
• France
I guess this fact does not stop you from collecting royalities as ownership of materials such as books,films etc hehehe!