How many times you read the books, and whats your favorite part in each?

I've read them all about 6 times now. My favorite parts are: in 1 harry and Ron fighting the troll and they all become friends, in 2 my fave is when Seamus blows up his feather, in 3 my fave is when Sirius asks Harry if he wants to move in and Harry whacks his head, in 4 i love the nation team mascots, in 5 i like when how Harry is running the DA under Umbridges nose, in 6 my favorite is Harry whoops Hermione's butt in potion with Snapes book, in 7 i like how Ron saves Harry in the lake in the snow and they kill the locket. How about you?
@laxmi123 (949)
hello.hi i know in this person. he is my favouret.but his son is not favouret me.because i did not like in that person.and he is good man or not.did you knoe about this.some peoples are saying he is good man.some peoples are saying he is bad person.which is the wright.i think both are wright.what did you thinking.please ell me my friend.anything asking me.i saying anything.did you have any other faverots .i mean your favourate heroes or herohins.