paypal payment to credit cards

@skbh12 (2950)
how would you know if your payment from paypal goes to your credit card? what does it really do when your credit card has been verified? i want things to be clear with me. haha!
@checapricorn (16072)
Hi skbh, When the money from your paypal will be transferred to your bank, you can check in your profile at paypal about it, at the bottom of your profile there is an information about it...Then, verification is very much needed for you to have a smooth transaction if ever you want to buy at ebay or wanna use that account in selling at ebay too! I am sure there will be information that will be added to this from our friends!
@skbh12 (2950)
what is it that you used in verifying your paypal? so does my money stay in my paypal acccount?
@pkc3000 (1268)
hey checapricon You have rightly explained the quarry made by skbh. Paypal is the only trusted money transaction institution as I have already received my payment from paypal account. pkc3000
what if my debit card was not in the option? how can i link my debit card? is it really safe to link you card to paypal?