Whats a habit of yours to do to make yourself fall asleep?

I like to listen the radio and listen to anything around hip-hop and R&B (anything with good beats preferably). What habit do you guys have that you do to make yourself fall asleep?
@shana123 (2096)
i usually get sleep normal as others do if my mood is not upset, in the other case i turn around and sleep but it is not working out now a days so i fill my stomach and sleep ( which is a bad habbit ) , i will involve myself in doing some physcial activities due to tiredness i will sleep off or i will read BIBLE or do my prayer after that my mind will be fresh enough i sleep automatically..
@jofeli (504)
I don't think I have any habits that make me fall asleep. But recently the most often that happen to me is, I found myself easily fall asleep when watching some boring films on DVDs. I don't know whether to call it a habit since I used to do this kind of stuff but none that can make me fall asleep back then. Or maybe it's just because I feel somewhat fatigue these days... Anyway, to conquer this I always bring up some good films to watch... Thx
@cher913 (25890)
i play a game somewhat like scattegories where i go through a specific topic and go through the alphabet and pick something from each letter to go with that subject. this really helps me to fall asleep!
@sharie16 (2213)
Daydreaming..LOL...reading novels makes me fall asleep. If I'm really that tired, it makes me fall asleep that easy.
@dbzfan (253)
Well I Stop Thinking About the Past,Present or Tommorow. And Say to Myself. Whatever Life Brings for me Tommorow. I Shall See. Then i Chant the name of my GOD and go to Sleep.