Parricide, carnapping, robbery, theft, what else?

@neildc (16904)
A retired public school teacher shot his wife dead after a heated argument on Friday afternoon. A city chief believes that some personnel of PNP Highway Patrol Group are involved in carnapping operations in the province. A member of a fraternity was arrested while celebrating their founding anniversary for possessing a .22 caliber revolver. A shopping center lost an estimated three hundred thousand pesos in cash to still unidentified burglars yesterday. A collector of a financing firm lost thirty thousand pesos to motorcycle-riding robbers at around two in the afternoon. A man was arrested for stealing a seven-meter telephone cable believed to be cut from the posts. I know these incidents are not new to us and these happens almost everyday now. I found these news while reading a local newspaper here today. With the continuing crisis in oil products and the high rising prices of all the basic commodities, poverty continues and so as hunger. Can we expect a better future for our family? Can we blame those people for doing criminal acts? CAN YOU STILL KEEP ON SMILING? = NEIL (red star 88 @ 1483)
@checapricorn (16076)
Hi neildc, [i]Those are the reasons that most of the time, I will avoid watching news! It's very sad that like 90% of the news are totally sad! I know these issues will continue to be, and might not be healthy scene or situations for our growing generations, but have to open up our mind that this is really part of our lives! We will just continue to pray for these people that sooner they will be doing good, descent job something that their family can be proud of! "kapit sa patalim" way of living for them is the absolute solutions[/i]!
@neildc (16904)
my wife will ask me in the evenings, do you want to watch the news tonight? then she will just answer her question for me and will say, honey don't, there is no good news in the news tonight, all bad news and you will surely have your BP rose again.
[i]Thanks for the BR neildc! I agree with you, it's not healthy at all becaUse we can't deny ourselves to be affected by what is happening in our beloved Country![/i]
@littleowl (7157)
Hi neil there so may things like this going on all around the world to be honest I don't think the future will get better and I feel sorry for our children being born into such a horrible world yet on another thought really they will know no better-it is really sad staate of affairs..littleowl