child custody

November 4, 2006 5:30pm CST
I let my son go with his father for the summer and he was supposed to return him for school and he didn't. I had to fill a emergency pick up order for him to get him back. I would like to know what can I do so this want happen again. I do want him to see his father, but not if I have to keep filing pick up orders. Please tell me what do I need to do so I can have full custody so when I let him visit he will have to return him back to me with no question.
2 responses
@ezzie26 (187)
• Australia
4 Nov 06
id talk to a lawyer, he cant do this it is classed as kidnapping
@happygal68 (3277)
• United States
4 Nov 06
You should talk to an attorney to see what they suggest you do. I would think if you have to keep doing this, then maybe you could have the visitations changed to be supervised or something along those lines. You should be able to let your son visit him without you having to worry that he won't be returned on time. I really feel for you on this.