got pissed off !!!!

@skenthal (1022)
Turkey
August 9, 2008 9:32pm CST
1 hour ago i really got pissed offf.. my girlfriend is living in us but she had said me that if i cant come there we can not continue like this. i m living in turkey and we are both turkish however she graduated from university at us and i graduated from university at turkey i studied law she studied entertainment management now she wants me to come there ... what would you do in a position like that? right now i have good work which can be counted as good paying for the graduate student but i dont know what will happen if i go to the us . i know englisg enough good but i still dont know that is it worth to left my good job for my girlfriend ... pls i need your suggestions and opinions ...
1 person likes this
2 responses
@academic2 (7009)
• Uganda
10 Aug 08
America is a land of opportunties-I suggest you just go and live like a King and her like a Queen next to you! I would not waste time seeking advise on this, i would be busy by now looking for Visa! There is everything to travel for in the US as far as you are concerned right now-your GF is very right in inviting you-dont throw the double opportunity away, you will miss both the American dream and of course, your sweet heart! Dont do that skenthal!
1 person likes this
@sirrob (4112)
• Philippines
10 Aug 08
that's really hard, turn between work and personal relationship is darn hard to decide. i myself i am into long distance relationship and i wanted to get her and she is willing to be with me but the problem lies with visa approval since we are not married yet. although there are other options but it is just too expensive. so, in your situation, if it would be too hard for you to give up your present job then talk to her about possible work that you can get in the states. are you willing to give up your work to be with this girl? moving to a different place without necessary documents or permit to work is difficult and could strain your relationship in a long run. you should talk about this with more time and exhaust all options you will have to resolve this dilemma before making any decision. don't put a short time frame for this to resolve but not too long as well. there's no other solution for this and both of you should talk about it seriously. i guess there would be some sort of compromise and so many things to consider.