Which are the most scenic walks that you have done?

@maximax8 (27979)
United Kingdom
I went to New Zealand and think that is has some stunning walks with tracks set up especially for this purpose. I walked the Abel Tasman track for four days past beaches, crossing rivers and seeing gorgeous views. I camped along the way in my tent at small campsites. I then walked the more demanding Queen Charlotte track for four days seeing beautiful views from high ground. Day three was a nine hour walk across a narrow ridge way. I had my gear carried by boat and dropped at a different campsite each night. Which is the most scenic walk that you did? How did this go?
@towongfoo27 (2989)
The most scenic walk I have experienced is around Nelson Park in Aurora, IL. There is a trail, and look out points on decks there, where one can experience the natural beauty of it all! It is a forest preserve, and it is breath-taking. I like to watch ans listen to the animals and check out the various shrubbery and plants. The forest preserve is tucked neatly away form intrusive urban life, and it is quiet, peaceful, and beautiful as is. I wouldn't trade such a walk for anything.
The most scenic walk that i did is the Great Wall,I admire that you can tavel to many countries.It is sure wonderful for you to go there!Take care and have a lovely day,maxiamx!
@faith210 (11233)
Hi maximax8! I have heard so much about the beautiful scenery of New Zealand and there are a lot of movies that have used New Zealand for their location shooting. The scenery is breathtaking, their mountains, the greenery, the meadows..it is like a paradise out of a romantic novel that I used to read before. I wish that i will be able to experience it personally with my husband. Your trip must be so awesome and such wonderful scenic walks are really amazing to take. Take care always..God Bless!