What's the greatest expression of love you've ever seen?

@Snooze (610)
Not talking about in the bed...but something someone did or said for someone else.
@squallming (1776)
Actually, it's more like a greatest expression of love that I said to my girlfriend. About a month ago, my girlfriend had a surgery to remove her swollen appendix. After searching on the internet, I discover there are several possible post appendectomy effects that may significantly change the life of patient. She may have loose bowel syndrome which is the urge to go to the washroom all the time especially after any meal, she may also experience the same pain where the appendix was at. So despite of her physical imperfection after the surgery, I told her that no matter what will happen to her and how bad her condition may be in the future, I will still care for her, love her and take good care of her. I shall never leave her and will make sure that her life will not be any less with me around by her side. She was very touched with what I said.