why have a lot of discussion with out responses.?

Spain
Now i see the new discussion and see a lot of discussion with out resonses. why happened this? Before one year ago i think that had more participation what do you think?
@mscott (1924)
I hink people are trying to earn without doing posts. They think creaating hundreds of posts is a better way of earning than replying. Plus there are a lot of new people making 5 or 6 posts at a time and it pushes all the other discussions down. I think people are forgetting to go deeper than the first page to find discussions.
• Spain
But today have less new discussion to one years ago i think that this is not the problem.
@Bebs08 (10690)
Well, I think people are not responding to the topic they don't have idea of how to relate in it. It happened to me also sometimes. When I see lots of topics where I can't relate into it, I am not responding. That is the reason why many god=t zero response, including mine. There are some of my discussions that has no response. It is fine with me. It is normal to all... just go on..