Green Awareness

Malaysia
Hello there! Environment pollution is very worrying now. As an educator, it is hard to educate children how to create their awareness by giving them examples at the meantime individual parents also seldom quoting good examples, for instance, throwing cigeratte butts, throwing waste material out of the windows, staircases, river, drain,etc. Of cause some are controllable and some not. I have tried (and still doing it) on reuse newspapers to plastic garbage bag, collecting mineral bottles and soft drink cans. However, its not enough on how to minimising using of plastic bags when doing marketing of vegetables, fish, meat and groceries. Anyone out there can share any ideas how to encourage and motivate children on reuse or recycle used materials? Thank you.
@laxmi123 (949)
yes its correct .i know about this. i am a degree final year. last year government create the new subject.that is the Environment studies. i know about this .i am so afraid.but every people will be take care.and students are very important.students will be explain about Environment pollution with parents and all members.helllo friend. i did no one answer. Environment pollution is where is it .villages or city's. who is peoples are doing pollution's.any how nice to meet you. happy my lotting
Hey Fellow Laxmi123, Thanks for your earliest responsed and great that you did aware of these situation and take it so positively. However, my point here is, is there anyone out there could share any ideas how to minimise the situations(at least at my own scope and effort)to teach children how to reuse and recycle in the friendly way while I still living on this beautiful Earth. For your respond again, have a nice day :)