Why are some American chinese?

@Flouya (283)
I am a chinese my country. Some people misunderstand us ,said that we have no human rights. Now, i tell you , Our goverment love us. Our long history decided to present a centralized system of goverment.You should learn us more,our people, system. Friendly,industrious,courageous,holding on ect.
@valeria1 (2724)
I respect the culture of a country and do not judge nobody. I think if people say I hate this or that they really mean the government or such is not specifically directed to the people itself! You should tell us more about the good points of China so we learn and respect it!
@djoyce71 (2512)
Do you mean, "Why Some Americans hate Chinese?" Well, I have seen some comments here, but I don't know why would they hate Chinese. It's their view of China maybe. China is a big industrialized country and they're really showing up right now.