The Moving Men

The Moving Men - Furniture Slider.
@agihcam (1915)
August 18, 2008 6:39pm CST
I have seen a very interesting advertisement about "The Moving Men", at first, I don't have an idea what is this all about but then have found that it is only a piece of round rugs that can be put in the four corners of our cabinet, book shelves, sala set and other heavy objects in our house. I know many of us does a general house cleaning and the problem we have sometimes is how to move other heavy stuff to clean the back area. How do you guys move such heavy objects? I do normally used a piece of rugs or old clothes and then put it on the four corner of the heavy objects so that I can slip it easily. But "The Moving Men" stuff is really good the way I see it, seems like it has a different texture so that you can easily slip the heavy objects in the area you wanted. So I think it is a big help when arranging our house furnitures or cleaning. Are you aware with this one? If not, then how would you move your heavy objects at home when you are doing a relocation or general cleaning? Please share.
No responses