have you ever wished to be male or female?

male and female - male and female picture
@skenthal (1022)
Turkey
well i am wondering that are you people happy with being male or female, sometimes people say that i wish i had born as male or female i mean opposite of themselves, for me i am glad and happy to be male but i know sometimes there are people like that ... so have you ever wished that you were female or if you are male have you ever wished to be female???happy mylottings
@Valenas (1510)
I am female, and I will admit to anyone that asks that I wish that I would have been born male. I am not one of those people who want to be a guy simply to get out of having to deal with a period, because my male friends tell me that men have their own share of physical problems to deal with (although I will say that it would be nice not to have one, anyway). Something within me just doesn't feel right. I feel like I am trapped in a place that I do not want to be.
I have wished i was a man before, to see what it would be like. The are two reasons why i thought it might be interesting, one i hate having a period, and two men don't usually have to worry about people staring at their chests when trying to talk to with someone. I do believe that both genders have there pros and cons though.
@valeria1 (2723)
I love men and hate fish, LOL! So it is a problem for me because I really wish I was a man and for sure next lifetime I will be one. Women has advantages but men are kings!
@metalhalo (601)
My bestfriend and I had a conversation close to this a while ago. I think it'd be interesting and very educational to be a guy for a day. Heck..maybe even a week. My reasons are because I've never really understood men, their choices, their feelings and sometimes their lack of emotion. I'm curious on how that would feel. As a woman, I know I'm an emotional person. Not in the sense of I'm crying over every little thing but more like passionate. I love with all of my being and when I get hurt it enrages me. I'm very in tune with my feelings and I'm not afraid to express them. I'll speak my mind and sometimes I can be so honest it hurts. It's funny, we're all humans but men and women are like night and day. The men I've known in my life always portray themselves to be like steel. I've only really known one that would express himself openly and share his true fears. I guess I find the unknown fascinating.