Do you Karaoke?

Malta
I became addicted to singing karaoke.My best is Pieces of a dream by Anastacia.I found out by chance that I have a voice for singing when I was browsing youtube in the karaoke section.I also like to sing the soundtrack Think of Me of Phantom of the Opera...its hard but by practice its going good Do you like Karaoke?If you do, what kind of songs you like to sing?Which songs you think suite best for your voice? Practice and you'll get your voice better by time.
@myklj999 (15203)
I've been doing Karaoke almost every week for 15 years. Most of the songs I do are hard rock/metal, but I do the occasional country song just to make people go "huh?"
@sunnflr (2767)
What's a country song that you sing? I'm just curious what type song you'd pick since you normally do hard rock.
@myklj999 (15203)
Anything by Charlie Daniels or Tim McGraw. The occasional Willie or Waylon.
• Malta
Wow nice from rock to country that's quite a huge change!I really would like to see people's faces when u sing country after u sang rock hehe!
@nic_knick (741)
Hey, I do like karaoke, that is where I spend most of my income. Huh. I like singing backstreet boys and westlife. coz other artists' songs are not able to find here in my country every time I go out to karaoke.Have a good day.
• Malta
I like to sing their songs too but since they are guys the note on which they sing their songs I don't see it compatable with my voice- songs sung by backstreet boys.With Westlife its a bit different. Prefare Westlife then Backstreet boys.Unbreakable is their best recent song.
unbreakablee is also one of my favorite songs.