If I open your fridge, what stuff will i see and will always see?

LOL, you'll surely see junkie in there from potato chips to chocolates to ice cream. Highly fattening!!!How is dieting? LOL. I try to control my self from eating foods that doesn't help me lose weight. how about you, what kind of foods will i see in your fridge?
@lazeebee (5468)
If you open your fridge, you'll have a heart attack! I have ice cream (tubs & cones) in chocolate, vanilla, corn and strawberry flavours, chocolates like Hershey and Cadbury bars, some cheesecakes, bacon & ham, fruit juice and cans of Pepsi. I'm a food junkie, so that's why it's full of un-healthy stuff. Don't ask what's inside the cupboards!
@samar12 (992)
well if you open it right now there are a lot's of things in there and its full today because I just went out in the morning and bought a lot's of things for the house hold like vegetables,fruits,chicken, bottles of pepsi, curd,water and a lot more and above all its full of apples since one of my relative visited us yesterday and he bought us apples around 40-50 which is a lot and they are all kept in the fridge.I will give away some of them to my friends before they get spoiled.
@bestcj (278)
on my part nothing, we only have bottle of water and medicines, were having financial problem right now, hope to recover soon.. :(
@mauier113 (688)
chocolates, dark ones, and brownies, lemon iced tea, but I also have fruits in season..that's what I always have in my fridge.